- select other model
Pan Tilt Zoom
Point of View
HDC-2000 is a 3G Double-Speed Multi Format Studio type HD system camera which enables more creative capabilities from variety shows to DMC productions and more realistic rendering of sport events. Unparalleled operational flexibility and exceptional image quality.
- New 2/3-inch CCD & 16bit A/D converter provides incomparable picture quality with improved S/N Ratio, better low light and highlights handling
- 1080/50i-59.94i and 720/50P-59.94P formats are supported, as well as 1080/ 23.98PsF-24PsF-25PsF-29.97PsF and 1080/ 50P-59.94P progressive formats, and 1080/ 100i-119.88i and 720/100P-119.88P slow-motion 2x speed recording formats
- Extra bandwidth offers RGB 12bit output for creative shootings, 3D Transmission on one cable, extra fibre length up to 4km, double speed acquisition, gigabit Ethernet Trunk line
- Multi-matrix function that permits you to adjust the hue and chroma for colour components in 16-axis directions independently. This is quite useful in colour matching among multiple cameras
- Adaptive-matrix colour-reproduction function accurately controls calculation factors for performing accurate colour conversion when shooting
- Hypergamma values enable cinema-like image creations with wide dynamic range and gamma tables created with CvpFileEditor™ can be saved to a "Memory Stick".