Live multi-camera systems on an IP network connection: The NXL-IP55 live production unit enables multiple video data streams to be transmitted over an IP Local Area Network (LAN). The unit enables multi-camera shoots with up to 4 video streams.
- Utilizes Sony’s unique technologies to realize the multi-channel video and audio transmission via a 1-Gbps link
- Ensuring broadcast-quality video and audio with very low latency of less than one field (1/2 frame) of video signals
- Up to 4 HD-SDI video sources (3 downstream and 1 upstream, or 2 downstream and 2 upstream) with a maximum of 10 (8 upstream, 2 downstream) audio channels, including intercom transmission
- Transports tally and GPIO (General Purpose Input and Output) signals on the same link
- Genlock function which allows all of the video sources to be synchronized over an IP network
- By utilizing standard IP technology, the remote production environment can be drastically simplified and greater flexibility compared to a conventional system with coaxial cables